Seeing Monson: A Drive-by Scavenger Hunt
A family friendly, social distancing event!
Come join us for a fun few hours, that should be safe and secure from the corona virus. Please follow the rules to ensure the safety of yourself, your family, and your community.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Enter by e-mailing the following to email@example.com*:
a. Name of Team/Family Leader
b. Team Name
c. Names of your Team/Family members
d. E-mail address of Team Leader
e. License plate number of vehicle to be used
2. Entries need to be sent by Sunday May 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
3. Entries will be limited to 25 teams/families on a first come first server basis.
4. Confirmations will be sent to each e-mail address to make sure we have the correct one.
5. On Sunday, May 17 at 12:00 noon, each team will receive an e-mail with a list of items around Monson that need to be photographed from your car.
6. The photograph must be taken through the glass of the window or show the frame of the car window to indicate it was taken from inside the car, unless otherwise noted. Pictures not take from in the car will be disqualified.
7. All pictures must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 pm Sunday, May 17.
8. Pictures will be judged by amount of items found, order of response, creativity of the photographs.
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF PREVENTING THE SPREAD
OF THE CORONA VIRUS/COVID-19. IF YOU SHOULD MEET OTHERS ALONG THE WAY
PLEASE DO NOT CONGREGATE. WEARING MASKS WHILE OUTSIDE AND
THOROUGH HAND WASHING OFTEN SHOULD ALSO BE DONE.
This activity is meant to be fun for the whole family, while still protecting them and the community from infection. Please enjoy, but have respect for others.
1. Only one car per team may be used.
2. The photograph must be taken through the glass of the window or show the frame of the car window to indicate it was taken from inside the car, unless otherwise noted. Pictures not take from in the car will be disqualified.
3. Any team speeding, trespassing or otherwise not respecting the law, will be automatically disqualified.
Observers will be stationed at various points monitoring that
social distancing and respect are kept!
1St $25 Gift Certificate
2nd $15 Gift Certificate
3rd $10 Gift Certificate
Winners will be announced on the Monson Arts Council’s website and Facebook page on Wednesday, May 20 at 12:00 noon.
By entering the contest:
1. You give the Monson Arts Council the right to:
a. Use your name and names of your team members on the Monson Arts Council’s website and Facebook page, as well as any media that may cover the contest.
b. Use pictures e-mailed as part of the contest on the Monson Arts Council’s website and Facebook page, as well as any media that may cover the contest.
2. You have done so voluntarily and cannot hold the Monson Arts Council or any member thereof responsible for any liability that may occur while participating in the contest.